Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night fights

Options
theyolksonyou
theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
edited August 2015 in Off Topic

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    He called the **** poop
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • theyolksonyou
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    On the GSN they have a bit called man vs fly. They just did crazy cat lady and cat vs fly. One of those things you have to see.
  • theyolksonyou
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Even RW dust is better than RO chunks!  

@sgh will be divided whether to vote for Biden or Hillary.  

Go!!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • theyolksonyou
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hillary and her cankles fo sho. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Wowser! What a flash back that topic caused me! I can remember watching Friday night fights (boxing) sponsored by Gillette when I was a spunky 7 year old in 1951 with my Father and uncle on my uncle's tiny and quite snowy black & white 10 inch TV. Thanks! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    RRP said:
    Wowser! What a flash back that topic caused me! I can remember watching Friday night fights (boxing) sponsored by Gillette when I was a spunky 7 year old in 1951 with my Father and uncle on my uncle's tiny and quite snowy black & white 10 inch TV. Thanks! 
    I'll bet you were the "remote control" Ron?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Taylor Swift is freaking hot. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Mattman3969
    Options
    Try again! Lol

analyze adapt overcome

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Try again! Lol
    I really wanted to kill that Ashley Madison thread, but I'm sparing John the notifications. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @sgh will be divided whether to vote for Biden or Hillary. 
    Brother, short of "Big Ron" getting resurrected and running again, Trump will get my vote. While he lacks "Big Rons" swagger, I think he has a lot of "Big Rons" traits. I know the Glory Days will never truly come back, but Trump may bring us close to them.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mattman3969
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Just messin with you @sgh !!  We truly think very similar on the politics side.  But I do question Trump tho.  Sorry brother.  

analyze adapt overcome

• SGH
    Options
    Just messin with you @sgh !!  We truly think very similar on the politics side.  
    I know you were kidding brother. Glad to hear that you liked "Big Ron" as well. A true American icon and hero. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I'm voting  Bernie Sanders.  If Hillary runs I just won't vote.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • SGH
    Options
    Can I talk you into voting Trump? He is about our only chance of getting America off of the path to oblivion and back on the right track. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    Can I talk you into voting Trump? He is about our only chance of getting America off of the path to oblivion and back on the right track. 
    To late.  @nolaegghead and I broke bread first.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    SGH said:
    You started on the wrong side of the river. 
  • SGH
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:. 
    I thought that we were tight brother Ozzie. At last the truth rears its ugly head. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    Ozzie_Isaac said:. 
    I thought that we were tight brother Ozzie. At last the truth rears its ugly head. 
    I know you can love a hippy, even if we vote wrong ;)
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    SGH said:
    Although no one else has impressed me, I'm concerned Trump will go off his rocker and do some thing stupid. Not sold on him yet. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGH
    Options
    I know you can love a hippy, even if we vote wrong ;)
    You know I only kid brother Ozzie. You and Nola are cool in my book. 

Status- Standing by.