Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table question

Options
I've been wanting to build a table for some time, just curious how everyone likes drawers on their tables. I live in Ontario, Canada and just curious how they'd hold up to the weather. I do not have a covered area for it. I would definitely get a cover for a table though.
thanks

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My table does not have drawers. However I love the idea of it.  When the table I have now goes the way of the buffalo, my replacement table will made out of SS and either have drawers, cabinets or both. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I put drawers on mine. One is basically a cabinet but I made it into a giant drawer that pulls all the way out. So no stuff hiding in the back or hard to reach items.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.