Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Man Night. Tenderloin x 2

Options
Wow. We had an epic man night last night.... Well as epic as it gets for life group man night. 

Beef tenderloin grilled to perfect rare to med rare and some pork tenderloins that were out of this world. Aspargaus, which j didn't know made your urine smell like aspargaus but is true. Food was first class and maybe the most sophisticated man night meal. Even had a Mexican seafood salsa dip that was crazy good. 

Another buddy knows now a guy who knows a guy who owns a video game trailer. Most of us hadn't played anything in about ten years but after disappearing into the "video cave" we had a blast playing some halo for a few hours. No kids, crazy awesome food= perfect man night. 

Only scared to see what the women do next month when it's our turn to watch the kids. 

XLBGE 

Comments

• rmercier
    rmercier Posts: 212
    Options
    Looks delicious
    LBGE in Northern VA
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Man that plates got my name all over it. Looks like an awesome time. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    A video game trailer? I'm speechless...
    oh, and kudos on the food.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Video game trailer, lady bug plates, and smelling urine. :whistle: that's what I call a Man night :smiley: food looks great. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
     Aspargaus, which j didn't know made your urine smell like aspargaus but is true.

It's something about the sulfur.  And oddly, it only happens to about 50% of people.  (I get it bad).

NOLA
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    buzd504 said:
     Aspargaus, which j didn't know made your urine smell like aspargaus but is true.

It's something about the sulfur.  And oddly, it only happens to about 50% of people.  (I get it bad).

Another urine sniffer...What in the world is going on? 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming