Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going to middle or end of unread threads

Options
bettysnephew
bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
edited July 2015 in EggHead Forum
Since the upgrade a while back when I click on an unread topic I am no longer routed to the first post. This also happens when I click to go to the next page, it lands me somewhere in the middle instead of the first post at the top of the new page. Do I have something configured incorrectly? Is there a place on the site I can fix this? Also on threads I have previously looked at, when I return it sometimes does not drop me where I left off reading the last time I visited.  ie: at first new post
A poor widows son.
See der Rabbits, Iowa

Comments

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    It was doing the same for me a while back, but I think it is working fine now. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing especially if it is a thread with a bunch of pictures. Once they load I end up at the beginning 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    I signed out and back in hoping that might help but no such luck. Very frustrating having to scroll back to find the first post all the time. Even worse when you have read some and have to reread to find out where you left off.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    I signed out and back in hoping that might help but no such luck. Very frustrating having to scroll back to find the first post all the time. Even worse when you have read some and have to reread to find out where you left off.
    Dumb ol' me just thought that's the way it always was. Please tell me how to fix it in case I miss it!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Brisket_Fanatic Posts: 2,884
    Options
    Only jumps to the bottom for me on a PC. Mobile version starts at top of last read comment of previously read

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe