Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dayumm.., its Summer... its Houston... its toooo hot, and I'm dreaming...

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
...of being back in Kentucky/ Tennessee a month ago, touring some Distilleries... drinking some world class Bourbon... and enjoying some cooool weather!

A couple pics from a few of my stops this last time!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• I feel your pain. It's damn hot out here in Midland. Guess we are paying the price for the great June we had.  Luckily we don't have the humidity you guys have.  Going to Mexico next week and it's actually cooler there. lol 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564

@Chubby We stopped by George A. Dickel on the way to N GA MT Eggfest from @henapples place. It was quite the experience. The tour and the tasting at 10:00 am. Amazing only 23-24 people to operate the whole thing. And not one computer in building. All done old school.

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    I enjoyed it there too! Hoping I get a chance to stop once again in the fall when the leaves are turning...that should be spectacular! !
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!