Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Something New

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ks1.jpg
<p />Chipotle/Adobo Chicken KaBobs... Still cooking.[p]Mike

Comments

• Toy Man
    Toy Man Posts: 416
    Options
    Nice. Send a virtual one this way.[p]Ahh - thanks. That was good.[p]
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    113_1360.jpg
    <p />Pretty good stuff.

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    23534aad.jpg
    <p />Lawn Ranger,
    My God man, what time do you eat at night? Tammy has been in bed since 8:30. Of course she gets up at 5 am everyday.[p]What kinda of lump was that in your storage compartment? I know it said B & B but who makes it?[p]Thanks again so much,[p]Mike

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]He's eating...I'll jump in here![p]B& B makes it..in Weimer, Texas!![p]Pretty damm good stuff....if'n I don't say so!!!![p]Hey bud...you doing ok?!![p]Chubby
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Chubby,
    Well, when I logged on the Wicked Good site I saw it there. I got it here in Kansas and really liked it better than the stuff I was using. I just want to make sure it is different than wicked good before I buy wicked good.[p]Doing great. I might get this new wash opened yet. That has been a 2 year nightmare. I talked to a guy today, he closed on his land and took 2 years and 7 months to get permits.[p]I will post Sunday but Kaleigh's walk a thon is Saturday. I think we will hit well over the 6K mark. Couldn't happen without great eggers. [p]Thanks for asking and hope all is well in fun filled Chubby Land. You trying to go to Oklahoma? That is on my short to do list this year.[p]Mike

• JeffHughes
    JeffHughes Posts: 100
    Options
    Mike,[p]Where in Oklahoma are you headed?[p]I'm in Tulsa and my eggs are your eggs if you need some additions to your arsenal for an event...[p]I'd love to share some tri-tip with you...[p]Regards--Jeff

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Jeff Hughes,[p]I think there is an eggfest getting started in Oklahoma City in September. Thanks for the offer. If I go, I plan on cooking a couple quick tri tip @ 400, they only take 45 minutes and letting the egg cool down for about 6 slabs of babybacks.[p]Sandbagger and I have been looking for a golf course to play in OK City if interested.
    Stay in touch on this one. I know it is a long ways away, but time has away of creeping up on you.

Mike

• JeffHughes
    JeffHughes Posts: 100
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]I don't play, but I can for sure find out the options for you...[p]I will be at the OKC fest for sure, and look forward to meeting you...[p]I'll do hanger steaks and we can compare...[p]Regards--Jeff[p]

• guavawood
    guavawood Posts: 213
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Trying to guess what it says on the "Char~Woody Angled Spat"..something "only"....ok I give up...what does it say?[p]That's some fine lookin' tools. Looks like stainless steel too.[p]AAloha![p]Greg Kemp
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    guava wood,
    My bad, not a very good pic. I have a little hut at Lake Of The Ozarks in Osage Beach, MO.
    It says Lake of the Ozarks and the spatula has the name of my boat on it. Quarters Only.
    I need to talk to you about some wood.[p]Mike

• ajay
    ajay Posts: 47
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, Where are you in Osage Beach. I have a little place there also at the 21.5 mile marker.[p]ajay
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    ajay,
    I'm at the 2 MM off Horse Shoe Bend Road. Or HH, what ever it is called now.[p]Mike