Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last Night leftovers reincarnated

Took some sliced onion, tri colored peppers and garlic and sautéed in the CI.  Added some roasted tomatoes and then lasts nights pulled beef and lastly some fajita seasonings.  

Wasn't really happy with the tortilla cups but my wife bought them so I hadda use them.  

The flavors were very bold and vibrant.  Thanks for looking.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    I'd take a plate if you were in the same town as me.  Good looking leftovers. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2015
    @Mattman3969
    Brother that looks so good I could probably eat a gallon or so of it. Awesome use of the leftovers. Your plated shot always looks fanrptastic buddy. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Ok have to ask...what is the green stuff on the plate. Everything else looks good except that.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Chile verde my bet. Or tamatillo 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Tomatillo salsa. I use it in a couple of soups that I make and tonight was a non grocery clean out da fridge kinda night.  I agree it wasn't to visually pleasing!! Lol

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.