Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Shoutout to Cazzy

I know that you have been thanked multiple times for setting up the rub exchange but I wanted a to setup a thread thanking you again.  I know it was a lot of work on your end but it sure did make a lot of people happy.  I had as much fun picking out the rubs and sauces as I did opening my boxes of rubs from @CTMike.  Anyways thanks again man, you are a true eggbassador.(trademark pending, lol) 
1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    I just did a quick search to grab a rub meme or gif to post - whoops, I'm at work.  I hope I still have a job tomorrow.

+1 @Grillin_beers thanks to cazzy for setting this up, my second exchange and I'm blown away by everyone's generosity and the variety of stuff out there.  Very cool indeed.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    I couldn't agree more @cazzy. As stated in an earlier post, the act of giving was just as much fun as receiving. I am appreciative to both @jls9595 and @fljoemon who were cohorts on both sides of the elfster process. What great fun this has been.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow