Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@TexanOfTheNorth

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Funny! That guys not 2 minutes from me. I've emailed him, not to tell him how to set it up but, to see if it is still available!

Thanks for the heads up Gary.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    That's terrible. He doesn't deserve it. That egg needs a loving home. 
    Ajax, ON Canada
    (XL BGE, MED BGE, La Caja China #2, and the wife's Napoleon gasser)
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    bweekes said:
    I'm hoping to provide it one!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    edited July 2015
    bweekes said:
    I'm hoping to provide it one!
    Can't think of a better home than that of TOTN. Well maybe mine but I think a medium will be my next egg
    Ajax, ON Canada
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Well, I emailed him yesterday and never heard back. Looks like it has been sold!
    Yes they go fast when priced right, now that I know you're in the market I'll let you know if another one comes up.
    canuckland
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Yes they go fast when priced right, now that I know you're in the market I'll let you know if another one comes up.
    Thanks Gary! Not necessarily "in the market" but, an almost new LBGE (if it truly was) for $850 would be something I would not pass up.
    Thanks Gary! Not necessarily "in the market" but, an almost new LBGE (if it truly was) for $850 would be something I would not pass up.
    @TexanOfTheNorth , I'm guessing this never materialized? 
    Ajax, ON Canada
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Nope.