Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On sale....

Options
dougcrann
dougcrann Posts: 1,129
On the slim....make that very slim chance that anyone is interested Lowe's has Kingsford  Blue Briquettes on sale until tomorrow. 37.2 pounds for $9.88

Comments

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Thanks, I got a buddy who used those on his Pitbarrel Smoker. I'll let him know. 
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    I may give them a try. I have used 1 bag of the Kingsford Competition briquettes over the last few cooks. I like the temperature consistency of the competition briquettes but they are on the expensive side. 
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I have plenty already. I use it on the steel grill occasionally. I also take it out to the ranch for cooking out there in the steel grill.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.