Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@RickyBobby on Mini-Max upgrade

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1177498/pretty-sweet-minimax-upgrade
it has taken me this long to get supplies (this morning) now hopefully in a shorter time to get it done. 
I did get acorn nuts, but asking if you had anymore ideas for improving before I start. 
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    Ricky thank you. I was worried about getting to close to outer edge and picked up a little tilt but what the hell. So much better. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options

• Mickey
    Options
    After looking at pic I am going (someday)to take off the washers and should flatten the rubber more?

• Mickey
    Options
    That did not do crap.