Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Northern Ireland egg owners

Options
just wondering is there any egg owners on this site from Northern Ireland or am I  the only one 

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    My Grandmother came from Ireland, albeit 100 years ago, does that count? Every March 17th I thank God I'm Irish! 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    I'm a McSmyrl. But now it's just "Smyrl". Wish I could help, but I'm an Irish catholic southern red neck. If there is such a thing. 
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm only completely Irish on weekends and little during weekdays.

Funny story, When I was sitting in a pub in Scotland a few months ago I got to talking with a locals man.  He asked if I've ever been to Texas.  He said he was there a few years ago and he couldn't believe the drunks.  He said, "you think we are a bunch of drunks here in Scotland and Ireland, everyone in Texas I met was drunk and wanted to punch me in the face! Seriously"  I had a good chuckle.

Not sure of any Irish eggers here 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Irish Rog (Roger Beck from Limerick) is on the other forum, not sure if he posts here or not. And not exactly Northern Ireland.

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=1&id=1381524

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• motowfo
    motowfo Posts: 32
    Options
    Monty13 said:
    just wondering is there any egg owners on this site from Northern Ireland or am I  the only one 
    Monty, how does it feel to be the most intelligent forward thinking individual in Northern Ireland!!!

I have some Irish Whiskey and a lot of HomeBrew Beer should you ever decide to make it stateside!!

In the meantime enjoy the banter here!!

• Smokehouse33
    Smokehouse33 Posts: 185
    Options
  • Monty13
    Monty13 Posts: 74
    Options
    I like forward thinking individual I'll use that this week. Not many people here know how to Bbq properly and also won't pay the money for good products such as the green egg