Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Caveman TBone and the failed romance

Options
Well folks.....there is good and bad to share. First Caveman cook on Saturday night. The meat department at Publix  sawed me off a nice 2"-21/2 TBone steak that was a marvel to look at. Got the coals all set and through that mutha on. The cook went outstanding.....pulled it and gave it a nice rest. Now the wife and I were going to enjoy it after a long day of helping our son move.....and she spoke of romance in the air. My birthday is a little over a month away so this was headed for a great night. So we have some wine and dive in to it. Next thing I know my phone / text blows up, and a close friend was experiencing some difficult circumstances, and his family called me to go assist. We of course through it in the fridge and off we went. Several hours later we returned and polished it off. I can tell you the steak was unbelievable when we started, but far less joy after the frig / dinner interruption. Alls well though and I look forward to an uninterrupted next cook. Oh almost forgot.....hoping for a better night (tonight) if you no what I mean.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments