Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT---5th annual gun raffle for Denton VFC

Options
Just wanted to post this if there was anyone interested in a gun raffle. Next Saturday we will be holding our 5th gunbash. We give away a long gun every ten minutes starting at 1pm until 550pm. The 6 PM drawing is for an ATV. You do not need to be present to win and if you live in another state(other than our gun batting Maryland) and win you will be required to coordinate with our FFL the shipping(your cost) to your FFL. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and a lot of fun is had. If you are in MD,DC,Va,or DE you should attend. I will be cooking about 300#s of beef on the big stick burner. Also there will be chicken, pit ham and sides.INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET PRICE IS ALL YOU CAN DRINK DRAFT BEER

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Whoop whoop. I don't mind donating again this year. Link?
  • Firemanyz
    Firemanyz Posts: 907
    Options
    @Eggcelsior  Sorry I thought I put that in there. Please come across the bridge and get some great food. 

Dentonvfc.com
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Firemanyz said:
     I will be cooking about 300#s of beef on the big stick burner. Also there will be chicken, pit ham and sides.
    Sure wish that I was closer and could attend.  Beef, stick burners, chicken, ham, sides and guns. All are some of my very favorites. Sounds like it should be a great time. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Firemanyz
    Firemanyz Posts: 907
    Options
    Not sure why but in my original post some stuff was cut off. Visit www.dentonvfc.com for a list of the guns.  There is also a PayPal link(you don't need a paypal account to purchase) and we will mail your stub to you, If u think you will attend we can hold the stub at the door for you. Also if anyone has questions please PM me. Thanks to everyone who supported us last year as this is our biggest fundraiser of the year.