Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tailgaters (not the crawling up someones bumper while driving kind) out there?

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
edited May 2015 in Off Topic
As a big tailgater of college baseball, I was wondering what some of you other tailgaters out there might have found as usefull or critical componets to your tailgates. Music for example and a flagpole are two of my must haves. Enjoy the cooking and beverage sampling of course. 

Also curious if any of you subscribe to Tailgater Magazine (digital or print)?  I am not promoting it, simply curious about your thoughts. I personally enjoy it, but was wondering what kind of circulation and interest it brought. Have you tried any products as a result of reading it. (Mod's I hope i am not crossing the line here. I am not an employee but simply a subscriber and have no interest or ownership in the magazine.)
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm building a multi-use trailer for BBQ Competitions, Tailgating, and as a general RV support vehicle.

My must haves for the trailer are in this order.

Music
    Cold Storage
    Cooking ability
    Bathroom
    TV
    Storage (for chairs, tents, and tables plus golf cart if it's allowed)

I'm basing my design loosely off the http://www.towabletailgates.com/ultimate-tailgate-trailer

I want a pull out like this guy

But I plan to make it green egg based and focus more on the inside being prep kitchen.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum