Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Worse than a fork!

Options
I'm a newbie so I probably shouldn't say anything ....

I'll blame the pale ale if pushed

But lazy photos that cant stand up straight are doing me neck in! =)

A bloke shouldn't have to turn the monitor to appreciate the fine work of fellow eggers.

There it is , flame suit on, do your worst ;)

Comments

• apinion
    apinion Posts: 470
    Options
    Its all in the details.
    Louisianian by birth, Louisianian by death. Austinite for now...
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    Aussie said:
    A bloke shouldn't have to turn the monitor to appreciate the fine work of fellow eggers.
    More than once I've seen a picture here that was "on its side," but when I clicked on it to get the larger view, it was "right side up."  That makes me wonder if it isn't the photographer but some quirk of the forum software that rotates pictures under certain circumstances.

If you're interested in seeing a picture that seems to be on its side, try clicking on it and see if you get a different, and better view.

Theo
  • BuckeyeFork
    BuckeyeFork Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey Southern Hemisphere, kindly leave us forks out of it.

Are they turned counter clockwise or clockwise? Could this be just another coriolis-related blight visited on the down under?
  • Aussie
    Aussie Posts: 75
    Options
    Counter clockwise, and Theophan is right, when clicked, they rotate but also open up in their own window. 
    Excuse me whilst I restock the fridge and look up the known influences on the BGE forum of coriolis blight :)
  • bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    Options
    Fork it!  I have no idea what is going on with posts.   Pictures turned on their sides usually turn right side up when clicked.  The webmasters of this site should be sufficiently competent to work out a solution.  I don't have problems with other forums.  If they can't figure it out, BGE should find some replacements.  (Note:  Think this post will be posted and will remain posted?)
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Why not try standing on your head when taking the pic and see how it posts.. ;)  
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Plus 1 on
    @johnmitchell
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Just tilt your head. That's how folks in North America do it. Lol. 

Actually it's the forum itself. I post from my iPhone or IPad and all looks good. The other night, I was looking at the forum from a PC. The pics that were good on the iPad were twisted when I looked at them on a computer. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming