Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

At it again

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.

Comments

• Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Today I did a BGE cooking demo at my dealer 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Welcome back!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Charlesmaneri
    Thank you 
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Yes, welcome back sir. How was the demo? Did you guys sell many eggs?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Welcome back Charles!  
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Nice to see you back. Tell us about the demo. Were you helping out a friend? What did you cook? 
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    Welcome back.  Trust you had fun...Any pig cooks on the horizon?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Nice see you back posting again!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Charlesmaneri
    Yes I was helping out a friend who owns the Egg dealership 1st I cooked Chicken cutlets that I stuffed with cream cheese & chives then rolled them and wrapped with bacon then baked in the LBGE @ 350 for about a hour then I made skirt steaks that I maraded in Yoshita sauce that I added filely chopped scallions fresh ginger that I micro planed and fresh garlic micro planed then I grilled it and last I made Chocolate chip cookies I was trying to demonstrate the versatility of the BGE and yes he sold a LBGE complet set up Egg plate setter nest ash tool grill gripper and a pizza stone 
    Long Island N.Y.
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I would do it in a minute if any of the local dealers down here did it. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Charlesmaneri
    I do it like once a month through the seasson yesterday was the 1st of the season the next one will be in June I think on the 14th
    Long Island N.Y.