Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Still teetering on trying UMAi Dry®? - this is NOT an ad!!! but an idea!

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
Most of you already know that I am an unpaid moderator of the UMAi Dry® dry forum. I simply believe in their product for MY use and my wife's peace of mind for dry aging a sub-primal slab of raw beef in our kitchen refrigerator for 28, 35, 45 and 60 days. In fact next Thursday is day 60 for a beautiful rib eye. I was the one who several years ago convinced the owner that she really needed to add a forum to her site and I volunteered to moderate it for her as she didn't have the time to juggle "it all". Now that they have expanded they have turned to kickstarter.com to raise money to reach yet another plateau. Whether you are teetering on trying the product, or already know their product there are several options to try which can  save you money. Think about it if you need to, but there are bargains offered here! 
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/679123189/artisan-meat-kit-dry-age-steak-and-charcuterie-at
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments