Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

raging river chicken and provolone sandwich.

Options
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    I could get behind that!
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ok so posting from my phone, made the wife salt and pepper chicken to have with some mashed potatoes. Mine was Raging River chicken with some provolone and a roasted roma tomato.  Nothing earth shattering but tasty for a Thursday evening. Storm came up right before pulling the chicken off the grill.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I like it! Simple is good. I gotta do mashed potatoes more often!

Tonight, I had one of the five chicken thighs that I egged last night plus a broccoli, romaine, tomato, celery and onion salad. Can't get simpler than that! Good, but could have used some of your wife's mashed potatoes! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Looking good brother. Raging River is the wife's new favorite rub. I've been grilling up cutlets with it for a few weeks now. Good stuff. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    @Carolina Q  I might be biased but here is my little girl's opinion of my wife's taters.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Cool pic! I sorta remember those days, but my youngest is now 37! LOL

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Scottborasjr
    Options
    @Carolina Q I'm the same age as your youngest then, it's crazy how quick the time goes. My profile pic is her with a couple of slices of brats on pretzels.