Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Georgia Mountain Eggfest

Options
This Fest is world class.... the venue is so beautiful with wonderful oak trees for shade, John Hall, Hilda Thomason and the very friendly staff that work very hard to make it a pleasure to be there. J Barrett Carter and his group along with all the other cooks turn out some of the best food all cooked on the Big Green Egg. Kim Youngblood is an awesome teacher and has many years of experience on the BGE so don't miss his class. As for getting a great deal on a demo Egg you cant beat Hiawassee Hardware, we purchased a Large demo from them last year and what a pleasure to do business with......... I spoke with Brenda 2 weeks ago and she told me they have the Mini Max available at demo pricing. We look forward to the Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest every year and have attended it every year and would never think of not attending. There is a wonderful campground right on property with Full Hook Up, Wi-Fi, cable TV and many sites on the shore of Lake Chatuge and most with a view of the lake. The Meet and Greet Friday evening is also great with tons of food so plan on getting there for that also. KayNOcook and I (Jupiter Jim) will be cooking down on the right just past the J Barrett Carter team so be sure to stop by and say hello. See ya at the fest.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer