Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First cook on the MM

Options
Learned a bit on temp control, and was happy with the first meal. Baked 2 russets for twice baked, then added a small buttermilked pork loin and finished the potatoes. Can't wait try her again.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Potatoes look great!  You'll love the MM - I certainly do.  I haven't really had any of the problems with it others have reported.  

Looks like you need to build a new table though!   ;)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Enjoy mine. Nice cook
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That's a nice setup you have there. The grub looks great as well. My wife gave me a MM for Christmas. Due to work I haven't even used it yet. That's fixing to change in about 2 hours. Again great job and enjoy the MM.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.