Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mad Hunky & The Slabs Stephy Style wings.....

Options
Used a base rub of Mad Hunky Hot Whang! along with a dusting of The Slabs Stephy Style chicken rub.   Great tasting combination.....I should've put the rubs on the day before and let them sit in the fridge overnight.....but I was in a hurry to get 'em on the grill.

I love grilled asparagus something fierce, too.   I'd soaked these spears in Greek salad dressing and the flavor was insanely good.  I could eat this combination of flavors every day. :rock_on: 

I really am a fan of this rub.  It does have a little heat but overall a very nice flavor.  It mated up really well with the sweet & savory Stephy Style chicken rub.  Great flavors on these.
http://madhunkymeats.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=57

Teenage son came home from his girlfriend's house where he'd just eaten dinner.......about the time the wings came off the grill.   He tore into them like a great white shark.....nothing left but bones.   I'm glad I got a couple before he walked in the door. :rofl: 

Comments