Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yin and Yang of Woks

Options
Richard Fl
Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
edited April 2015 in EggHead Forum
Found this in a garage sale for $5 yesterday including a ring, chuan( spatula),hoak (ladle) and aluminum top. 

Brought home and after 3-4 sprayings of Easy Oven Off and some soapy brillo pad scouring it cleaned up rather nicely. 

Then fired up my Tao and proceeded to season it. 

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1151884&catid=1 

Now what to cook?

Return to index

Click here to see the profile of this user    reply | quote | edit

Thread map:

Post a reply to Richard Fl in "GreenEggers Forum"
Name/Handle:Richard Fl
email*:
Subject:
topic icon:
no       
boardcode:

Color:                               Standard                              Red                              Purple                              Blue                              Green                              Yellow                              Orange                              Darkblue                              Brown                              Gold                              Silver                              Size:                              Very Small                              Small                              Normal                              Big                              Very Big                               Close all tags
emoticons
Blaugh
ohmyxmadblink
Punsurerolleyes
woohoololsillyX
sidewhistleevilS
blushcheerermmhuh
subscribe: Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic.

* - your email address will only be available to registered users.

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Options
    Found this in a garage sale for $5 yesterday including a ring, chuan( spatula),hoak (ladle) and aluminum top. 

Brought home and after 3-4 sprayings of Easy Oven Off and some soapy brillo pad scouring it cleaned up rather nicely. 

Then fired up my Tao and proceeded to season it. 

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1151884&catid=1 

Now what to cook?

Return to index

Click here to see the profile of this user    reply | quote | edit

Thread map:

Post a reply to Richard Fl in "GreenEggers Forum"
    Name/Handle:Richard Fl
    email*:
    Subject:
    topic icon:
    no       
    boardcode:

Color:                               Standard                              Red                              Purple                              Blue                              Green                              Yellow                              Orange                              Darkblue                              Brown                              Gold                              Silver                              Size:                              Very Small                              Small                              Normal                              Big                              Very Big                               Close all tags
    emoticons
    Blaugh
    ohmyxmadblink
    Punsurerolleyes
    woohoololsillyX
    sidewhistleevilS
    blushcheerermmhuh
    subscribe: Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic.

* - your email address will only be available to registered users.

Nice job on the cleanup, that thing looked nasty!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    Ok - I'll bite...what about the 800 pound gorilla in this post? What's with all the color and icons and emotions?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Richard Fl
    Options
    RRP said:
    Ok - I'll bite...what about the 800 pound gorilla in this post? What's with all the color and icons and emotions?

They just showed up for the party.  No idea how, when or why!

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Did you post this on another forum first then copy&paste here?
  • Richard Fl
    Options
    Legume said:
    Did you post this on another forum first then copy&paste here?

Yes, like I have been doing since this forum came into eggistance.  Do so usually 'cause I have not figured out how to posts pics from photobucket directly.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    I seriously need to learn how and where to garage saling from you.  You're always nabbing something cool!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Richard Fl
    Options
    Look around in your part of the country for "Estatesales.net" or something similiar.  Then sign up.  I look at the posted pictures and if anything shows up I usually go.