Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday Cook and Post Count Jack...

Options
hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Need to keep my post count up...

Was pleasantly surprised today when I retrieved my recent MeatChurch order from the mail box... I ordered some Holy Cow along with their seasoning salt... Opened the package to find they had also included a bottle of their new rub Fajita, a beer koozie, along with a note from Matt saying "enjoy our latest on us!" Thanks @MeatChurch :)

Using the new rub on a turboish pork butt and some of the Holy Cow on a rack of baby backs... the ribs are for eating and the butt is destine for the freezer after pulling for stuff like pizzas. Going indirect at about 350-375... Since the egg will be hot, I'll just bump it a bit when the low n turbos are done and add my pizza stone. Going to do some Naan pizzas tonight for dinner...

Planning making a big batch of Green Lightening Sauce and marinating some chicken breasts in it overnight as well as some shrimp...

Hope everyone is having a good Friday...

Pics later

Comments