Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st pizzas on the egg....why did I wait so long?!?

Options
Thanks again to everyone who responded to my question earlier today about pizza sauce recipes. Due to time constraints, I went with store bought sauce to go with the trader Joes pizza dough.  

I cant believe I've had my egg for 3 years and haven't done pizza yet.  I have to say, the result tonight was a crowd pleasure....

i would posts pics but but either the forum has changed and I no longer know how, or I had to much to drink and can't figure it out.  =)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!

Comments

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I'll say the latter.  Posting pics has changed but still possible. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Blassiter
    Blassiter Posts: 195
    Options
    Totally agree. Pizza is one of those things that is hard to get wrong and always comes out delicious. Can't wait to see pictures.

LBGE - 2/12/2015

Chesapeake, VA

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Click this button and then click Choose Files or Browse (this will vary depending on your browser) to upload pics from your computer.  Note that while editing the pics will be ridiculously huge but they will resize once you post.  You can also click [Preview] at the bottom to see how they look. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.