Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Practicing my dancing for St Patty's day!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,895
hehehe

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    Options
    And then when I get tired of dancing I just point the direction to our home!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    I like the mailbox guy.  Thats pretty cool!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • RRP
    Options
    I like the mailbox guy.  Thats pretty cool!
    Thanks...I hand painted him years ago. We call him Lucky! 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    St Patrick's day is my 30th wedding anniversary. Sadly I will be putting on my work boots instead of dancing shoes. Can't win them all I reckon. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RRP
    Options
    Happy 30th anyway! Just take that HUGE over time/ bonus  check and treat the Mrs. to a great night whenever you get free of the yoke of the job!!! Trust me...been there - done that!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    RRP said:
    Happy 30th anyway! Just take that HUGE over time/ bonus  check and treat the Mrs. to a great night whenever you get free of the yoke of the job!!! Trust me...been there - done that!
    Thanks man.  I'm buying her a new Chevy Surburban. I wanted to buy her a Jambo but she insisted on the Chevy.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.