Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On-Line Registrations Ends Today

Okay Salado Bound people, Today is the last day for On-Line Registrations.  At 6:00 PM today, I'm turning the computer off and packing my suitcase so we can leave early in the morning for Salado.

If your registration arrives after 6:00 PM, you're too late.  I won't see it.  I will have already printed out the list of On-Line Registrations and that will be it.

This applies to changes to registrations as well.  Nothing happens after 6:00 PM.

But not to worry, you can still register at the Registration/Sign In table on the day of the Eggfest. 

It's important to register because it's the only way to get a door prize ticket. No door prize ticket, no chance of winning the other Mini-Max Egg.

For those who registered early, Thank You.  It really does help us get an idea of how many people will be coming, and especially who will be Cooking. 

See you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken

Spring Texas USA