Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Village Idiot Sighting?

Options
Fred19Flintstone
Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
edited March 2015 in EggHead Forum
VI in Michigan?

Flint, Michigan

Comments

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I had heard he was travelling..........

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Nope, I don't see anything TX related on that hog so can't be his
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • UrbanForestTurnings
    Options
    That where I parked it. Thanks
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    I had a buddy in college who had way too much to drink before he and his friends drove a few blocks down to a house party.  The next morning he went to go get his car where he thought he parked it.  No such luck.  He ended walking around the whole day trying to find his car.  He couldn't call the cops or his dad since he couldn't remember where he parked his car.  A few days go by and my buddy just assumed it was stolen. A few days turn into 7 days and he still has no idea what happened to his car.  When walking to class one day my friend took a short cut to class and walked through the staff parking lot.  Low and behold my buddy literally walks into his car on complete accident!  He finds his car with 6 parking tickets on it. I'm almost positive they made the movie "Dude where's my car?" after him.  That's just the tip of the iceberg with him and stories.  Thanks for the post and the good laugh! 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • UrbanForestTurnings
    Options
    I did that with my wife in the car. I had to pay a guy to drive around to find her and the car. The wife was sleeping the whole time. . Well passed out. The I ran out of gas and drunk as a skunk story
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thought VI's was pink?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Back when the the Carolina Panthers was formed in Charlotte.  Me and a few buddies went to a game.  Early one Sunday we started partying.  It was WAY back in the day and we grilled, had crown royal and could hardly see out of the "window pane" for those of you that are old enough.  Any whoo, after the game we could not find our car.   Rofl, we hired a cab to ride us around until we found it.   That is still not spoken about between me and Ms. Bucky.   

Off topic, when we got to the stadium the sky was WAY blue and the grass was WAY green and the jerseys were a mix of color and smell.   Oh to be young and stupid again.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Fred - notice how your discussions go off the rails very quickly? Man, that is an art!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    I WAS the villeage idiot. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    I had a buddy in college who had way too much to drink before he and his friends drove a few blocks down to a house party.  The next morning he went to go get his car where he thought he parked it.  No such luck.  He ended walking around the whole day trying to find his car.  He couldn't call the cops or his dad since he couldn't remember where he parked his car.  A few days go by and my buddy just assumed it was stolen. A few days turn into 7 days and he still has no idea what happened to his car.  When walking to class one day my friend took a short cut to class and walked through the staff parking lot.  Low and behold my buddy literally walks into his car on complete accident!  He finds his car with 6 parking tickets on it. I'm almost positive they made the movie "Dude where's my car?" after him.  That's just the tip of the iceberg with him and stories.  Thanks for the post and the good laugh! 
    We went to college together?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Losing a car or a scooter is easy. 

When a group of us moved to Japan, we were put up in hotels until our houses were "remodeled".  Seems one of the guys on my team moved into his house a week or so before we had an after work party with our Japanese partners.  Lots of drinking went on and when it was over, we jumped in cabs for the ride home.  Seems my buddy lost his house ... couldn't remember the address and couldn't recognize the streets.  The cab driver finally got smart and took him to the train station where he normally got off to go home ... by following streets he'd walked before, he finally found his home.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Zmokin
    Zmokin Posts: 1,938
    Options
    I'm in hiding, no one has spotted me. =)
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• UrbanForestTurnings
    Options
    i don't have enough time to talk about the crap we did in Japan 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    This one time at band camp.....................
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• UrbanForestTurnings
    Options
    Mickey said:
    This one time at band camp.....................
    Let's hear it :o