Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

off center lid

1shot1kill1shot1kill Posts: 136
edited 2:44AM in EggHead Forum
some one posted about an off center lid the other day. Dont know if will work for everybody, but mine was off center too, and last night after makeing great ka-bobs and burning off all my hair I bumped up the heat and did a self clean. when the temp got to around 575 I gently pulled the lid over to the side that it need to go and I guess since the hinges were hot and had a little give it pulled right in place. When it cooled down and I checked it this morning it was right where it need to be. I dont know maby I got lucky,, but it worked for me.:)
·