Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti 15 Raleight CL

Options
Lit
Lit Posts: 9,053

These are pretty rare and sell for much higher on eBay. I would get it if I were closer.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spo/4909238510.html

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Oh that's cool. I didn't even know they made a 15. Must not have lasted long. I've wanted a roadie 20 since I got my 65 several years ago. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Man that sold fast. Someone here get it?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Oh that's cool. I didn't even know they made a 15. Must not have lasted long. I've wanted a roadie 20 since I got my 65 several years ago. 
    I really like my roadie after I pulled that damn handle off. I use it way more than my 45. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Helmet
    Helmet Posts: 163
    Options
    Interesting, I actually just sold my Roadie 20 2 weeks ago for $200. Replaced it with a Polar Bear 24 soft cooler that someone posted a bogo on here for (got two for like $80). My issue with the roadie 20 was it weighed 16lbs empty and I honestly never need to keep anything that small that cold for that long. I do still have (and absolutely adore) my Yeti 45 though. 
    Medium BGE, Weber Q120 (The traveller)
    "I claim artistic license, it has a good beat, I can dance to it"
  • Helmet
    Helmet Posts: 163
    Options
    For anyone considering the Roadie 20, I would seriously look into the polar bear 24. Unless, of course, you need to keep a 6 pack and your lunch safe from bears....
    Medium BGE, Weber Q120 (The traveller)
    "I claim artistic license, it has a good beat, I can dance to it"