Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggheadforum...forum or fraternity?

Options
I never thought when I joined this forum nearly a year ago what all I would gain from it. I joined for recipes, technical ideas, and advice. But on Thursday night after several suggestions from folks in the Jacksonville area I ended up at Whitey's Fish Camp...and @NPHuskerFL met me there. We were joking about both of our wives saying "how do you know he's not a killer or something...". We both answered them with "honey, he has an egg, he's fine".

We enjoyed fried catfish, beer, gator tail, and great company, at least I enjoyed it. And we talked about our eggs, a lot. Not only have I gained recipes and techniques, I've gained friends. If anyone ever has the chance to meet @NPHuskerFL, do it, he's a straight up dude and fun to be around...and the bonus...he didn't kill me =) Later.

Keep the faith

Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA

Comments