Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Personally wish to thank @henapple and @RRP for their endorsements + help w/ their favorite products

Got my Rutland gaskets installed on my Large and Medium nearly a month ago and thought they were fantastic.  Then put Ozark Oak in my Egg and oh dear lord what a difference. I have 3/4 of my charcoal left after a 3 hour direct cooking experience and the food was excellent. No more Royal Oak for me unless I'm in a real pinch. @RRP is a gentleman and a pleasure to work with. @henapple is just a person that when he states something on this forum and being serious, you better believe what he has to say.  Thanks again gentleman...
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    ah geeez, blush blush... I THANK you...I have just tried to help my fellow eggers for 13 years now! Glad you came over to "our side"...trust me you won't regret it!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • I totally agree Scott. Ron and Tony are great guys.

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • "...and being serious." = sober? :i_dunno: 
    Look forward to meeting tony this summer

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    "...and being serious." = sober? :i_dunno: 

"Well, sh*t!!!"...said the 70 year old RRP..."i thought maybe - just maybe I'd meet some people this summer as well!"
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP said:
    "...and being serious." = sober? :i_dunno: 

"Well, sh*t!!!"...said the 70 year old RRP..."i thought maybe - just maybe I'd meet some people this summer as well!"
    Just come to the henapple hoe down and I'd be very happy to meet you as well. I'll also be at the ga mtn Eggfest in May. I travel for work occasionally. Should I make it to Illinois, I'll see how close I am!  I'm equal opportunity!
  • I'd like to meet everyone, but with a couple of kids, my travel is more centered around their activities then my cooking.  Hoping in a couple years when the 2 year old is more ready to be without mom and dad for more then 1 day might be able to make a couple of eggfests. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Two of the best people out there. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.