Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fifty Shades of Bacon...

Options
It really IS a cookbook... with 50 different bacon recipes, that you could do on the egg... But might lead to interesting discussions if you leave it laying on the coffee table. =)

It starts out...

I had just signed the contract today and now I am naked; kneeling in the corner of Hamastasia Pink’s red kitchen. She had ordered me to look at the floor, so all I am doing is sitting here waiting and looking down. I am scared, excited and thrilled all at the same time. Most of all, however, I am hungry.
My youth was spent in a strict vegan colony and Hamastasia is the first to show me the pleasures of pork. Now, I, Benjamin Bradly Queue, am a slave to my mistress and her kitchen...here to learn about the Fifty Shades of Bacon. With my eyes down, I hear her walking toward me. Finally, I see her girthy ankles and slightly swollen feet place themselves right in front of me.
“Are you ready to begin, Mr. BBQ?” she asks.
“Yes.” Suddenly, I see a swift hand arch down with a plastic spatula and strike me on the leg. Hamastasia’s time as an Olympic shotputter was very evident and her strong hand shows who runs this kitchen. “Yes, what?” she asks.
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Good.... good. You are learning.”
My eyes are still pointing down and then my mistress drops it. A large package of Bacon falls between my legs. She extends a scissors and tells me to open the package. I follow her directions. After I have the package open, Hamastasia says, “Stand up Mr. BBQ and make your way to the stove top. Lay the Bacon on the griddle and turn it up to medium high. Remain standing there.” I follow her directions.
She continues speaking to me and telling me about the recipes we will make, but I am too busy thinking about the meal that will follow....

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.

Comments