Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Took the Mini to Table Rock, SC (lots of pix)

Options
Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
edited February 2015 in EggHead Forum
...and did some camping / hiking. We got there late yesterday due to some nasty weather and just left before tonight's ice storm. We took the smaller of the hikes -- Carrick Trail. But it was gorgeous nonetheless. You'll notice some icicles in some of the pix. Also picked up some Orange wood and Peach wood from the new Cabelas in Geeenville. I could go bankrupt in that store. Here are some pix:

And so as to not to get too OT, here are some Mini cooks. Baked Potato Soup, Peach smoked bbq chicken lollipops and this morning's onion sausage. I tried taking pix of some other stuff that was cooked, but my phone kept going dead from the cold weather.

And the obligatory Sleepytime Tea at the campfire. ;) Boiled the water in a camping cup over the fire.

Comments