Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great deals on pizza stones & tools on Woot.com

Options
i just checked Woot.com and found bargains on several different pizza stones, peels, mitts, and cutters... I don't know much about Pizza Craft brand stuff, but at these prices, I figured it was worth a try... plus, shipping on Woot is always a flat $5. I picked up a stone and a peel.

Check it out! Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this website... I just like their stuff :)
LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL

Comments

• DeltaNu1142
    Options
    I received my Pizza Craft pizza stone, cutter & server yesterday. It all seems to be of good quality. The handles of the tools are this red, rubbery texture that is very grippy, but I don't know yet how durable it is. The tools themselves are stainless. I might give the stone a try tomorrow.

At $15, this set was a steal.
    LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL