Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens Eggfest, April 11, 2015

Options

Sorry, I don't know how to get a banner posted to help the organizers of the Athens Eggfest so I thought I would post it here hoping a lot of you would se it.

It's THAT time of year again!!! The 5th Annual Athens Eggfest will be held on Saturday, April 11th at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center in Athens. Visit www.athenseggfest.wordpress.com to register as a Taster or Cook, or to purchase one of many gently used Demo Eggs!

They put on a fun and great family eggfest. The children love fishing and seeing the huge fish at the Fishery. Mark your calendar and try to make it. You will be glad you did. Hope to see you there.

Judy

Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• egger ave
    Options
    We signed up today. See you in Salado and Athens
     John and Aleta Wallace
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    I cooked last year. Great event. I'm not sure if I can attend this year. :(
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    We are signed in.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX