Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Super Bowl -- cazzy style lollipops, ABTs and MPDs

Options
I threw a couple of pictures up early on an old thread, but wanted to put some more info here.

Got some good ideas from @henapple , @cazzy , @NPHuskerFL and some others. Using some of their techniques and recipes today for the super bowl. Thanks for all the input you guys offer on here, it's a real treat.

I used cream cheese, Mexican cheese, stone ground mustard, hot sauce, and some dizzy dust int ABT stuffing. Laid a little smokie in each, and wrapped with thin cut bacon. Then sprinkled them with dizzy dust and some brown agave sugar.

The MPDs I laid a cherry in the middle, and randomly put caramel and dark chocolate slivers on either side. Wrapped them in thin cut bacon and sprinkled with dizzy dust and brown agave sugar.

Both poppers are being cooked at 300 indirect on the AR with a little cherry wood.

Cazzy/husker lollipops are simple and great. I used NPHuskerFL video to learn how to lollipop the wings, and marinated according to cazzys wings recipe. These will be cooked at 400 indirect on the AR, and basted accordingly.

Comments