Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT follow up to my affairs with my Eggs

Options
Tinyfish
Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
I'm still on the ground laughing.

So my wifes says "if I paint the washer/dryer green" would I spend just as much time with them as I do my Eggs.

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Very funny =)) =))
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Pretty clever. Maybe you should paint them green and tell her she should spend more time with "her eggs!" I'm sure that would go over well (just like my house). HA!

L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    In my house we share the laundry duties, cleaning the house, but I usually do the dishes. I also do most of the cooking.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Funny them mrs will tell me she has to go check the washing machine. Heck didn't even know we had one. Up until recently I just thought my shirts just came out of the laundry but she tells me or some object called a iron. Anyone ever heard of such a thing? Oh well. Woman jobs!
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa