Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for an online wine retailer

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
I used to buy from http://wine.woot.com/, but they stopped shipping to Va.  I've purchased from http://wtso.com/ and http://www.lastbottlewines.com/ but looking for something new.  Kroger wine is OK, and so is Total Wine.  Virigina is a ABC state, so there isn't much competition.  Thanks for the suggestions.
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Options
    jjbukley.com is what I use!! Used to have a friend who passed a few years back that had a wine shop, never been the same for me anymore, that's why I buy online now!!
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • csmith321
    Options
    I live in VA and always use...winelibrary.com.  The store, owners, and son have a REMARKABLE story and growth.  Worth a little research into that as well.  They have only one HUGE store in NJ, but can ship to VA.   Customer service is second to none.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Wine.com. The best by a mile.
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    JJ Buckley will not ship to Virginia.  Dern stick-in-the-mud bureaucrats.  Looking at Wine.com and WineLibrary.com now.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    500 said:

JJ Buckley will not ship to Virginia.  Dern stick-in-the-mud bureaucrats.  Looking at Wine.com and WineLibrary.com now.

wine.com has a really good search engine and great info from experts and regular joes. I really like the site. One of the best retail sites out there IMO. If you wait around, they have 1 cent shipping or if you will be purchasing volume you can buy a one time shipping pass. I almost always waited til they sent an email for 1 cent shipping then i ordered two cases of whatever, 2 case limit. Mixed cases or all one type. Good Luck
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    My wife has a former co-worker that lives in Virginia and swears by Wine Till Sold Out
  • Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Options
    500 said:

I forgot about that, I have it shipped to my business you just need a fed ex account,
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'll run up some PBR's and OO. ..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN