Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Up Coming Throw Down February 2015

I have not forgotten that the winner must host. I will be hosting the next throw down in February.  I am going to do it the weekend after Super Bowl so as not to screw with anyones planned menus.  The throw down will have two threads just like the last one, one for entry/voting and the other for will lay out the challenge and allow for the standard BS'ing. I will post the throw down and all of the guidelines on the evening of Thursday, 5 Feb 2015.  Entries will be posted to the designated thread from that point forward and the last entry will be 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday, 9 Feb 2015.  Voting will be done in the same fashion as the last throw down, a simple click of the like button, most likes wins. I will abstain in the case of a tie, then use my vote as the tie breaker.  I will leave the voting open for a few days (ill be more specific in the thread) Winner gets some stuff, yahda yahda blah blah blah.

This is pretty much just what I had in mind. Any thoughts?

Comments