Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Portable Table for Mini Max

Options
We purchased the MM primarily for the camping season. Was wondering if anyone has found/purchased a portable table to use as a stand and if so, where was it purchased? Looking for something that folds to save space. Also looking for suggestions how to transport the MM. We have a 5th wheel-not sure it is a good idea to put it in the bed of the truck with the road vibration.

Thanks.

Comments

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    If you are handy with lumber, a simple stick frame table with a plywood top would be fine since you won't leave it outside to the elements.  I'd like to see one topped with hardwood flooring material to make it pretty.....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options
    @nph comes to mind... he and some others have a little portable side table im sure he will chime in.
    I'm working on building one now but just haven't found time to finish it up yet 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Got mine at Sam's Club (under $80). As far as transport as long as it's secure I don't see why not in the truck bed. That's what we'll be doing for beach outings.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL