Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Biscuit Breakfast Sort Of Day

Options
Woke to another cold day (40°) of misty rain and I thought it might be a good day to cook something Texasie for breakfast.

So I set about lighting Lily Large (Like to have froze the family jewelry too), making me a Muddy Blary, mixing up the biscuit stuff and figuring how I was going cook a Chicken Egg. But I did all of it and here's the proof.

Early biscuits

image20140823_084116 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

Later biscuits

image20140823_090947 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

Table set and ready

image20140823_091230 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

Note the collection of beverages I had to select from. (I drank 'em all).

Also, note the sunny-side-up chicken on the plate. Yes, it's a chicken. Made one for Judy too.

The stuff in the bowl is fig preserves.

Was it worth it? Of course it was. It not only resulted in a nice breakfast but gave me a chance to take some snapshots with my GearPro action camera.

Now I've got to learn to ski, jump from airplanes, ride my surfboard in a water tunnel, deep sea dive, and ride my bike down a six inch wide mountain path. Or not...

Thanks for looking.

Spring "No Action From This Jackson" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments