Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ChefAlarm

Options
I received a ChefAarm from Thermoworks over the holidays. After 4 cooks at different temperatures and conditions the unit works great. The construction is commercial.The monitor is bright, the alarm is loud,probe and wire are heavy duty.I would highly recommend is fairly priced unit at  $ 52.David

Comments

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Although Theromoworks has an inexpensive alternative with their Dot model, for the $50~60 price point the ChefAlarm is a good value with some great features.

Now, it they would just come out with a remote model to compete with the Mavericks wireless models.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• davidkimmel
    Options
    I  had a Maverick that failed during  3 cooks.Wireless is a good feature when everything else works. Quality can't compare to Thermoworks products.