Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas in New Orleans - Always Good

Options
Remember a couple of years ago we surprised Nephew # 1 (aka Dart Vader, aka David) with a Large Egg at the dealer in Metairie, Louisiana? Well, in the past few months we enjoyed seeing him take to it like a duck to water.

And for Christmas, he had it going again. Here are some photos of him in action:

This one is warming up a ham.

imageDSC02661 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

This one is him proudly showing off his Egg and giving the Egghead Sales Pitch to a soon-to-be in-law as he cooks some Magnum Loads.

imageDSC02742 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

He recently expressed an interest in Wok Cooking and Pizza Making. So we bought him some tools to help make it work:

Wok and wok spatula from Ace Mart and a Spider from Ceramic Grill Store.

imageDSC02638 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

Also a Pizza Peel with his Egghead Handle (Dart Vader) burned into the handle

imageDSC02641 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

We also handed out some absolutely perfect Lawn Ranger tools to the new Eggheads who will soon be having birthdays. Chase and Cheryl just got married last month and David will be marrying Michelle in May.

imageDSC02513 by springchickentexas, on Flickr

Also, on the way to New Orleans, we stopped by Gator Cove in Lafayette to see Chef Wil and his wife Tisa. They were both working and treated us to lunch: Shrimp PoBoys and Gumbo. It was good seeing them again. He seldom posts but he does lurk.

It was a very, very good Christmas.

Oh, and if you have about seven minutes to spare, you can even watch the Movie.

http://youtu.be/rK7b9l9QlWI

Now you know why we're so tired and why I'm going to make me a tall Muddy Blary...

Happy New Year everyone.

Spring "My Work For Today Is Done" Chicken
Spring Texas USA