Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

78 Days To Salado Reminder and Merry Christmas

Options
I thought I would combine my post to cover two important announcements: there are only 78 days left to Salado, and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I know, I've been called worse for being so lazy but I'm doing this from a hotel room in New Orleans after a night of not-so-good sleep. But I figure some of you are in a good mood, perhaps having woke to find a brand new Big Green Egg under your tree, and are anxious to fire it up. That's great! But after you cook a few burgers and maybe a steak or pizza or two, why don't you reserve March 14, 2015 to attend the Salado Eggfest to see what else you can cook on your new Egg. Not only that, but you can meet some of your fellow Eggheads, get some great ideas of what and how to cook and actually see a lot of EGGcessories (store-bought and home-made) in use. But most of all, just to have some really great fun. But be quick about planning for the Salado Eggfest. Time goes much faster after Christmas and before you know it, Salado will have come and gone if you didn't have it on your 'to do' list. Oh, and you could win one of two MiniMax Eggs to be given away to some lucky people. Might be your lucky day. We will soon be opening up the on-line registration so that you don't have to go through the tight security measures used at the registration table. You know, the verbal exam, frisk, physical all that stuff they do at the airport. Trust me, on-line is easier. What's the cost? you ask??? Once again It's Free. Yes Free. And if we could, we would even pay for your gas to get there, but since we spent all that money on Mini-Max Eggs, youu will have to gas your own car. Happy New year too. See you in Salado. Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken Metairie Louisiana USA

Comments