Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Large Egg and Table

Options
My wife decided she was going to get me an egg for Christmas but said I had to pick it out because there were too many different options. We are lucky enough to have found out about Roswell Hardware and took advantage of a killer deal they had going on. We opted to trade out the nest for a table nest and some other accessories since I wanted to build a table. My brother in law had some leftover Red Oak that had been sitting in his warehouse for several years and his boss let it go for very cheap. I know it's not the best for an outdoor table but hopefully the Teak Oil finish will help make it last. I still need to get a piece of granite or marble for the top (and a bottle opener) but I'm not letting it hold me up. All in, I'm right at $100 for a table that I think looks much better than the one's available in most egg packages. 

My first cook is going to be a ham on Christmas with some mac and cheese. I'm looking forward to a lot of great food on this thing!

Comments