Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

HELP!!!

edited 12:02AM in EggHead Forum
I have heard pleny about the egg...my question is twofold....where do i purchase 1? and is it worth the cost??
thank you

Comments

• JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Taco,
    Type your ZIP code into the box at the top of the Forum. You will get a list of the distributors near you. And it is worth every penny of the cost if you like good food.
    JimW

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    JimW, Ditto!! :-)

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Taco,
    Cheap is not necessarily inexpnsive. I was burning out a Weber Kettle every year. The initial cost of my first EGG had me gulping hard. 22 yrs later it still cooks great. Now I have 3 more, another large, a small, a mini and a Chiminea.

• g-og-o Posts: 39
    Oh Yeah, its worth the cost, even if you have puny Can. dollars to work with. Gord

• ChiefChief Posts: 154
    Taco,
    I bought a large BGE a month ago...what a thing of beauty. I cook about 4 times a week on it and every meal is perfect.
    This weekend I am buying a small so when I travel or visit friends I have my BGE.....you will do the same...