Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

HELP!!!

edited 10:23AM in EggHead Forum
I have heard pleny about the egg...my question is twofold....where do i purchase 1? and is it worth the cost??
thank you

Comments

• JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Taco,
    Type your ZIP code into the box at the top of the Forum. You will get a list of the distributors near you. And it is worth every penny of the cost if you like good food.
    JimW

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    JimW, Ditto!! :-)

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Taco,
    Cheap is not necessarily inexpnsive. I was burning out a Weber Kettle every year. The initial cost of my first EGG had me gulping hard. 22 yrs later it still cooks great. Now I have 3 more, another large, a small, a mini and a Chiminea.

• g-og-o Posts: 39
    Oh Yeah, its worth the cost, even if you have puny Can. dollars to work with. Gord

• ChiefChief Posts: 154
    Taco,
    I bought a large BGE a month ago...what a thing of beauty. I cook about 4 times a week on it and every meal is perfect.
    This weekend I am buying a small so when I travel or visit friends I have my BGE.....you will do the same...