Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Toliet Paper son.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
My youngest son who created the TP post a while back is actually doing something constructive for once. May have fish with these beef ribs later :> image

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,770
    Options
    mullet?
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Zarcon
    Zarcon Posts: 540
    Options
    @SGH - You will need about 12 more of those just to give you an appetizer.
  • SGH
    Options
    mullet?

I'm not with him. He sent me the pic. I can't see it good enought to tell what it is. Looking at the trees in the back ground, I believe he is at the dam so I'm going so no, probably not a mullet.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Zarcon said:
    @SGH - You will need about 12 more of those just to give you an appetizer.

No doubt brother!!

Status- Standing by.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    mullet?
    I don't see long hair coming out of the back of his hat so I am going to guess no. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Looks like its hooked through the mouth. I only caught mullet 2 ways. Castnet or snagged with a treble hook.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    Bluegill or small drum?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SGH
    Options
    mullet?
    I don't see long hair coming out of the back of his hat so I am going to guess no. 

He was a honest to goodness hippy up to about a month ago. Finally cut that mess.

Status- Standing by.