Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Last TG Cook

Options
We have one more TG dinner to go to and I got selected to cook the meats. Turkey and ham were requested. imageimage Ok Ok I'm done torching all you people that are as tired of the turkey and ham cooks as I am, but damnit I was really happy with the way both of these turned out.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    It looks like the selection committee pick the right person. ;)
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a slam dunk to me my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    Nailed It!
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    When I saw TG I thought transglutaminase...

Anyway, looks great! I'm not done with turkey yet this year. I'm planning to post regarding TG (transglutaminase) and turkey together in the next day or so. ;)

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    DMW said:
    When I saw TG I thought transglutaminase...

Anyway, looks great! I'm not done with turkey yet this year. I'm planning to post regarding TG (transglutaminase) and turkey together in the next day or so. ;)

Good, I won't have to google transglutaminase.