Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If you could meet one forum member tomorrow, who would it be?

Options
Maybe if we get enough responses we can tally a winner.  Then he/she has to host an eggheadforum fest.

Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  

Comments

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌

That dude is awesome.

Little Rock, AR

• rtt121
    rtt121 Posts: 653
    Options
    haha!
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • Tackman
    Tackman Posts: 230
    Options
    Wow. hmmm... I've always wanted to sit down to a meal cooked by Henapple or Cazzy. They have offered great insight to many a post.
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    @sgh everyone that has met him seems to really like the guy-

Greensboro, NC
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    But next time in Austin got to catch up with John.
    Greensboro, NC
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Cen Tex. That dude has separated me from more money than anyone else here. I'd like to personally thank him for that.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Do we have to meet "tomorrow"? I can't meet anyone tomorrow, I already have plans.
    Wait... who was the girl with the tattoo that sold tables?
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    DMW said:
    Cen Tex. That dude has separated me from more money than anyone else here. I'd like to personally thank him for that.
    It's a gift.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Wolfpack said:
    But next time in Austin got to catch up with John.
    for sure. sorry I missed you last time.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I have had the honor of meeting several thus far. It is my hope to ultimately meet everyone. If for some reason I could only meet one more
    The only answer is SGH. For many reasons. Dude is a trip if nothing else. 

You are to kind my friend. Me and my family thought very highly of you as well.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌ That dude is awesome.

Yes he is. So is his family.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    Options
    Jeremiah said:

Stike.

I think someone said he's actually quite a jerk.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,528
    Options
    LIU? Tweeve?
    canuckland
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    DMW said:

Jeremiah said:

Stike.

Really? That's too bad. He's frigging hilarious.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DMW
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Stike.
    Really? That's too bad. He's frigging hilarious.
    I *think* Little Steven said that, I think in jest, I've never met the guy. He is certainly someone else I'd like to meet.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• gator_egger
    gator_egger Posts: 68
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Tackman said:

Wow. hmmm... I've always wanted to sit down to a meal cooked by Henapple or Cazzy. They have offered great insight to many a post.

Not overly impressed with either. Henapple only cooks from recipes and cazzy is a 1st class attention whore can not cook to save his life. I would much rather prefer a sit down with tweev stike‌ or Zippylip‌.
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Any one of the guys that have been mentioned here or have posted...Cen-Tex (thank you)...Cazzy for walking me through my brisket...SGH for all you insight.....and Henapple for my diet (everytime I see his avatar I can't eat)

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• tcracing
    tcracing Posts: 378
    Options
    Car Wash Mike. RIP Brother.
    George Foreman? Who? 
    Tim C. Panama City, Fl. 
    Large, Minimax-soon
  • SGH
    Options
    I have had the honor of meeting several. It is my hope that I have the pleasure of meeting the rest of you as well.

Status- Standing by.

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    I can't pick just one....I greatly appreciate you all.

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    DMW, you "think someone said..."? Unbelievable.

if you've never met someone, then you really have no idea, now do you? I have met him and he's NOT a jerk. Very nice guy. Sharp too, and very entertaining. And not once did he say, "I heard so and so is a jerk." Geez.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• tcampbell
    Options
    Badinfluence because he has more eggs than me.lol. everyone seems great.thanks for all the help
  • travisstrick
    Options

if you've never met someone, then you really have no idea, now do you? I have met him and he's NOT a jerk. Very nice guy. Sharp too, and very entertaining. And not once did he say, "I heard so and so is a jerk." Geez.
    We are on a forum. If a guy is a jerk on a forum and the forum members think he is a jerk, then he is a jerk.

Stike was a jerk sometimes. I liked his posts and respected his knowledge but he was a jerk sometimes.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • DMW
    Options

My comment was intended in jest. I re-read it just now and realize it was not written like that. Stike is someone I would really like to meet. I have learned heaps from reading his old posts. I certainly wish he was still active here.

I apologize. Please accept.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• FarmerTom
    Options
    dldawes1 +1.  Being new here, I have learned a lot from many people and appreciate them all.  Would be very difficult to pick only one.  Many smart and witty folks.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• DMW
    Options
    OK, I got the quote wrong. 
    It was "stike is really quite an idiot."

And it was from this thread:

I have a weird memory, but I knew I wasn't dreaming. I should have gone back and found the link, because you can tell from reading it in context that LS was clearing saying that in jest.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    It'd be hard to pick just one. I hope to meet many of you one day, but I have to think SGH, Nola, henapple, and cazzy would be a fun group. Oh and throw in Mickey to keep them honest.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited November 2014
    Options
    DMW said: DMW, you "think someone said..."? Unbelievable.
    if you've never met someone, then you really have no idea, now do you? I have met him and he's NOT a jerk. Very nice guy. Sharp too, and very entertaining. And not once did he say, "I heard so and so is a jerk." Geez. My comment was intended in jest. I re-read it just now and realize it was not written like that. Stike is someone I would really like to meet. I have learned heaps from reading his old posts. I certainly wish he was still active here. I apologize. Please accept.

The written word ain't all it's cracked up to be sometimes, eh. :) Apology accepted. Jeff really is good people. I met him at the New England fest a couple of years ago. Along with Steve, Zippy Lip and several others from Greeneggers (actually, this was before there
    was a Greeneegers). Btw, Steve loves to stir the pot. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut